Monday, May 7, 2012

The On-Purpose Person Audio Book for $29.00

Cheap The On-Purpose Person Audio Book Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "The On-Purpose Person Audio Book" Discount Review Shop





"The On-Purpose Person Audio Book" Overview


This is the unabridged version of The On-Purpose Person, written by Kevin W. McCarthy, as a radio theater presentation with actors and original music.

Listen on the go as radio theater-style performers and original music bring The On-Purpose Person to life in this 3-CD audio book. Actors put to voice the story of "the man" and the people he meets in his quest to become an on-purpose person.

The On-Purpose Person is a modern parable that provides inspiration and practical application to live your life on-purpose. What others say about being on-purpose:

* The want list and tournaments are my action plan for my dreams.
* My purpose helps me set my priorities and make wise choices.
* Without a doubt my life has meaning and purpose.
* I have hope in the midst of hurt.
* Now I live and give on-purpose.







Available at Amazon

Cheap "The On-Purpose Person Audio Book" Discount Review Shop

"The On-Purpose Person Audio Book" Related Products



Thanks To : Discount Christian Books

No comments:

Post a Comment