Monday, October 24, 2011

Black Friday Iwoz: How I Invented the Personal Computer and Had Fun Along the Way for $18.24

Black Friday Iwoz: How I Invented the Personal Computer and Had Fun Along the Way Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Black Friday "Iwoz: How I Invented the Personal Computer and Had Fun Along the Way" Discount Review Shop





"Iwoz: How I Invented the Personal Computer and Had Fun Along the Way" Overview


The mastermind behind Apple sheds his low profile and steps forward to tell his story for the first time. From the invention of the first personal computer to the rise of Apple as an industry giant, iWoz presents a no-holds-barred, rollicking, firsthand account of the humanist inventor who ignited the computer revolution.








Available at Amazon

Black Friday "Iwoz: How I Invented the Personal Computer and Had Fun Along the Way" Discount Review Shop

Black Friday "Iwoz: How I Invented the Personal Computer and Had Fun Along the Way" Related Products



Visit : Best Medicine Textbook Best Economics Textbook

No comments:

Post a Comment